Those that have read “The Psychopath Test” by Jon Ronson may remember the mystery about a book titled “Being or Nothingness” by Joe K. The book was sent anonymously to select recipients worldwide, with seemingly no thematic connection.
Upon digging through some old boxes today I discovered that I myself was also a recipient of this strange book! I’d received it several years ago in a package from Sweden with my address handwritten on it.
- Chuck Norris has no Stop Loss, because he never loses.
- When Chuck Norris was a Trainee learning to trade, the Markets adapted to him.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t predict the price of oil. Oil just does whatever the fuck Chuck Norris says!
- The lie was not that Chuck Norris owned Enron. He did. But he didn’t lose money. He made a huge profit on his LONG investment in Enron. Nobody has the guts to question how.
- When told of ”Fear and Greed” and their roles in the market, Chuck Norris had to ask what ”fear” meant.
- Chuck Norris RECEIVES a commission every time he trades.
- options are a zero-sum game. Except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris ALWAYS wins.
- The world is not going through a food crisis because of speculation – Chuck Norris simply had a larger breakfast than usual.